Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Tuesday 4 questions

 









QUESTIONS....

Welcome to Tuesday 4 in honor of Toni Taddeo...

1. Do you have a favorite movie to recommend?

2. Do you have a schedule for your day or do you wing it?

3. What are you  eating/cooking  lately?

4.  Do you surf on your computer? Tell us about it, won't you?


1. Favorite movie:   It's a wonderful life  The Passion of Christ

2.  I wing it, play by ear, as each day is different  

3.  I have been using the George Forman Grill, alot and enjoying it

4.  I do my blogging, facebook, some youtube, pinterest, flickr, and an online photo contest Guru Shots



4 comments:

  1. Well, I wrote a long comment, and my computer redirected me when I tried to post it, so now I don't remember what I said. I hope you are feeling better and I pray things are working out for you regarding your home, etc. Wondering how your mother is too. I enjoyed your answers above. Have a blessed day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it's a wonderful life. The George Foreman is nice to have. Yes the internet can keep us busy all day long.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I watch It's a Wonderful Life every year at Christmas. I guess it has kinda become my go to thing while wrapping gifts. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could watch Its a Wonderful Life anytime

      Delete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8