Thursday, June 3, 2021

A nasty fall

 HEY GANG! AND BLOGGIE BUDDIES   last evening Wed 6221 I took a very bad fall

after going to the er, nothing is broken however I am bruised from my right shoulder to my wrist, my left hip knee .     I am very sore, which is to be expected   I stepped on some algae on a large sandstone and down  I went.   I am right hand dominant   If not better with pain by Sunday Monday at latest they want me to come back for mri and ctscan.

I have a gash from my elbow down almost to my wrist.  Jarred my neck and back  I am sore in places I didn't know even existed.   


thank you for the prayers I appreciate them  


I AM ALWAYS GOING TO BE A KLUTZ

6 comments:

  1. Prayers for a speedy recovery. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Gina! I am SO sorry to hear this. I can imagine how sore you must be! Praying for your healing and comfort. Praying nothing is broken. Please take care.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweet friend, I am still sore, and able to use my right arm/shoulder small amounts of time during the day

      Delete
  3. So sorry to hear this. Sending prayers your way. ((Hugs))

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8