Friday, July 25, 2014

photo a day 109 cute little boquet

Photo

while walking around at parents, I am always trying to find
things to photograph,  just some grass (seeding) and a pretty flower
made this for mom, as she doesn't like us to spend money
on flowers she would rather have a plant,,,she almost
cried...oh the little things in life that make you smile

What was funny...mom watched me make it I just told her I thought
it would be cool for pictures

hope everybody is having a great week and that your weekend
is full of many blessings

1 comment:

  1. The best things in life are often the simple, little things! I really like the combination of the grass stalks with the delicate flower cluster. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8