Wednesday, July 2, 2014

chats on the farmhouse porch 9 for me

Everyday Ruralty

 its hot on my porch . It is JULY in all of its glory. Garden is in full bloom needing rain  *buddy the boxer says Mom do I really have to go outside 
in this here heat?  pepper girl says I will go outside as long as it doesn't
involve getting my feet wet from the dew.
I hope you are all having an enjoyable summer. Do you have any plans for July 4th?

This week's questions:

  1. What's your favorite kind of cheese?
  2. Have you ever been in a log cabin?
  3. What is your favorite kind of salad dressing?
  4. When was the last time you saw someone from your high school days?
  5. Tell me what the perfect dinner party would look like for you.
My answers:
  1. I like tilamook cheese it is best
  2. Yes.  my brother n sister n law own a log home it is super nice
  3. I like ranch Dressing.
  4. been a couple of weeks since I saw my bestie she is in las vegas
  5. The perfect dinner party would be lighting the charcoal grill, inviting some of the neighbors, family..we would have hotdogs, hamburgers, homemade potato salad, fresh watermelon, cucumbers, and cantaloupe *after all Wendell would love those peelings off the melon or at least most horses do.  Then when night time comes light a pit fire and cook some marshmellows YUM                                                                                                              HAPPY AND SAFE 4th

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like the kind of dinner party I would plan too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love modern log cabins too, they seem so cozy and would make a great vacation spot or even permanent home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woot! Another Tillamook cheese lover! I was curious if anyone else would rave on their cheese like me! :) Your dinner party sounds like the kind I'm used to here in Kentucky! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I like Tillamook cheese as well but can't get it around here. The only culture I can get around here is yogurt.

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8