Thursday, July 17, 2014

Chats on the front porch week 10 for me

Time to Chat #148

Everyday Ruralty

Hello from our lovely Island we are having spring temps here it is 59 not complaining much needed rain..
Here are our questions for this week:

  1. D3 is facing wisdom teeth removal. Have you ad your wisdom teeth removed? 
  2. Today Wendell is serving iced tea, iced coffee, and carrot juice. He wants me to ask you which you'd prefer.
  3. If you use a crock pot, do you have a favorite recipe? If not, what is your favorite, easy "go to" recipe?
  4. Do you prefer to wash dishes by hand or dishwasher? Yes, I know some of us probably don't like dish washing. Wendell flat out refuses!
  5. What are you looking forward to?
My answers:
1.  I never had wisdom teeth, guess, I will never be wiser
2.  sweet ice tea does that count?
3.  I love my crock, I love making ham, beans, (2 cans of rotel) let them
cook over night and yum yum. 
4.  It takes me a very long time to get enough dishes to use the washer
but, it is handy when I don't feel like doing them by hand.
5.  I am looking forward to Gilligans return! 

Wendell, I have fresh cucumbers and watermelon for you!

1 comment:

  1. I use my dishwasher to air dry my hand washed dishes. Keeps the counter cleaner.

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8