Tuesday, June 18, 2013

where has time gone?

hello to all of my friends n family, where has time gone?  it is so hard to believe I have been blogging for 3 years now :) wow time flies.  (Thru the thick n thin of it all, I have had to change blogs several times  due
to people hacking my blog, and deleting it (TY) people sticking their noses where it doesn't belong
having to delete again...thankfully I am able to blog now on my own without worrying about people hacking my blog.

Three years ago the 14th of this month, the most beautiful angel walked into my life, saved me from life itself,
picked me up and put me on a pedestal, as I had just been to he** n back, those of you who know me know the story.  Today I am ever so grateful for this beautiful creature.  God sure knew what he was doing,
when you walked out on that limb that fateful day.

and here is the song that always keeps me going strong,   thank you for completing my life

1 comment:

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8