Monday, June 3, 2013

moms beautiful flowers

 these fine beauties were (late) blooming but worth the wait.  I caught them all right after a rain storm, turned out great for the pics.
the top one is a lavender Iris,
2nd is yellow iris notice the green mayfly?
3rd is dark purple (it smells like grape soda) (this is for you Denise)
4 is a variegated rose
5 is a small orangish rose just opening up.

Revelation 22:20
20 He who testifies to these things says, "Surely
I am coming soon."  Amen. Come, Lord Jesus!
with Today's bible verse hitting close to home, as we are having more "natural disasters in our world today, at one time here in OK on Friday there were 25 twisters on the ground at one time.  Thankfully no damage here only winds heavy rain.  Had an awesome light show however.
I feel so heavily saddened by all of the people who lost everything.  My only wish is that I lived close enough to go and help, but unfortunately I am 150 miles.  
Well, my apartment is now opened as the 1st it will be ready by the 15th :) gonna pay half on 14 then other half on 28.  will be so ready to move, not that I don't love and appreciate my parents just sometimes we don't see eye to eye.
In a few short weeks, somebody very special in my life, will be coming for a visit.  I am so excited I can hardly wait, wishes I could turn the clock ahead to July ;)  but this person, does not know that I am going to keep here forever and not let go!!! so any plans of going back home, better get out of head :)  I can't wait to share the exiting news with everybody!!! it will be so wonderful.

Hope everybody has a great rest of week, and if your in storms way this week, please keep safe and keep your eye on the weather, and also might be time to get those storm kits together




1 comment:

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8