Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Discovering the Hodgepodge


Welcome to this week's edition of the Wednesday Hodgepodge (Volume 129!) So glad you played along today, and if you're visiting for the first time, know that everyone is welcome to join the party.  Answer the questions on your own blog, then add your link at the end of Joyce's post http://www.fromthissideofthepond.com/ . Here are my answers~




1.  What do you think makes a good dad?
well, I think a good dad, provides for his family, teaches you the ropes of  life, teaches you principles and value of life.  But on the other hand, they should have a stern hand when needed see video

2.  What's something you learned from your own father?  
well lots of things, how to love, discipline, respect,
support (when needed) and that I can do anything I set my mind to


3.  It's your birthday-what kind of cake will we be having?  (Joyce and I have good taste)
German Chocolate mom always makes for me every year on my bday the home fashioned kind, not out of can frosting.
  

4.  When you're faced with a big decision are you more of a go with your gut type of person, or are you someone who reasons it all out, weighing the pros and cons?
definitely use my gut feelings,  9 x out of 10 it is right.   But when I need to think things over I will weigh out the pros vs cons 

5.  June is National Dairy Month. what's your favorite dairy item? Most often purchased dairy item? 
Milk definitely .....1 gallon about every other day or every 2 days


6.  Explorer Jacques Cousteau was born on June 11, 1910...what's something you've recently discovered or something you'd like to explore?
I love exploring caves, I think they are so awesome.  Anything that I have never seen before I think even rocks that I find on the road, street etc are cool  I also think that Fossils are really cool, and that I have discovered is I have the gift to gab :)

7.  Are you typical of your generation?
very much so, but not of the new generation (they do not have a clue) worry with my aging parents, coming in contact with old friends, love new technology gidgets n gadgets.  But also, realize that I do not have to have my computer (will not die without fb, blogger etc).  I still go out and help my parents with their garden, mow the lawn for them, anything they need help doing I try my best to help

8.  Insert your own random thought here
this was last nights sun set, always seems to amaze me, there can not be a cloud in the sky and all the sudden a beautiful cloud come and great sunset to boot.  LIFE IS GOOD

1 comment:

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8