Sunday, December 12, 2021

Happy Sonday

 hope everybody is having a great December so far.  Here, Fiona, Sarah and their cousins are contempt and happy.  (I sure am enjoying them all being here) apologies for not posting pics of their adventures, there hasn't been any.  I have my yearly bronchitis weather is hot one day cold the next so have been staying indoors as much as possible.   It is supposed to warm up this week so we can do some adventures.   I have a 3 1/2-month post- surgery appointment, please keep me in your prayers with that.  Maybe I should let Fiona and Sarah go to the appointment for me?  I am sure that the staff will get a big kick out of them.



Sunday, December 12

Isaiah 7:1414 Therefore the Lord himself will give you a sign: The virgin will conceive and give birth to a son, and will call him Immanuel.

2 comments:

  1. Have you had your appt. yet? Praying for you to have good news. I am still having some issues with my arm since my neck surgery, but Dr. says it isn't because of the neck, but I have a frozen shoulder, so I start therapy tomorrow. Yes, I hope you let Fiona and Sarah go with you to the appt. Take some pictures if you do!! Praying for you now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. had my appt on Monday got a good report, dr said if it keeps going the way it is now, I will not need surgery again. I had a frozen shoulder and it isn't nice! on the one they operated on. They gave me a steroid shot and it truly helped. Prayers my friend

      Delete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8