Thursday, December 2, 2021

Finally all moved

 Finally finished moving.   What an adventure that turned out to be.  Almost 2 months after I bought my new travel trailer.   

The GOOD thing there will be no NASTY/MEAN/GRINCH of a landlord.   I am in a safe, warm place with no worries of no heat, and the floors falling thru, OH did I mention black mold?  the house was full of that as well.

I am now able to rest peacefully knowing that I am safe, health-wise I am already feeling better.  My shoulder has its days, I take it one day at a time (all we can do right).   The animals have settled very nicely, they know mom isn't super stressed, their human uncle made Mr. Fiesty *the goat* a very nice house its 4x4x4 (he and Ms. Harley Dog snuggle up together, they have always slept together so nothing new there. 

Hope everybody has a great/blessed week


6 comments:

  1. I'm doing the happy dance right along with you. I know you're going to be very happy and all your babies will be.

    Have a fabulous day and rest of the week. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much!!! I am truly happy, my babies have settled in very well :) I hope you have a super great/blessed week as well

      Delete
  2. I am so happy to hear this news. I've been wondering how you were doing and if you are settled in yet. This is good news! I am so happy for you. Now you can settle in and enjoy a very merry Christmas in your new home. Glad you are getting better too. Praise God!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pamela, thank you so very much! I actually put a small Christmas Tree and a (Christmas Gnome) up. The next nice day will put up a few outside lights. Again, I truly thank you. Have a blessed Saturday

      Delete
  3. So good to be in a safe place, isn't it? I'm happy to hear it's better now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, so much so! My stress level is at a minimal now. Happy weekend

      Delete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8