Friday, September 3, 2021

Prayers are being answered

 My preacher is picking up my online grocery order (Ive never done this so a little nervous) and my rx's.  

I applied for federal money to help with rent, and utilities,  I got approved for all   Will pay my rent thru April    this is truly a blessing since most of you know how my landlord is.

will pay my electric and internet for the same time period


Now, please pray my SS gets handled properly1  my case manager is giving me the run around


Happy Weekend, be safe and enjoy the long weekend

2 comments:

  1. Wow...so many answers to prayer since your last post! Wonderful news. And now, yes, we will pray for your SS to be handled properly and in good time. God knows your need, and I am sure He will provide. So just relax and get well and trust in Him! Have a blessed weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you my sweet friend, yes I know God is helping me out in his timing!

      Delete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8