Tuesday, September 7, 2021

ortho report

had follow up appt with ortho this am.   Got to take the pillow part off yay!!! that thing is hot and very uncomfortable, at night almost suffocating feeling.

we will not know for 3 months if the surgery was a success, however I am believing thru faith that everything is going to be fine.   PT will not start until then, as the dr. said if they get too aggressive it will be to late, for my shoulder.   As you may recall we are avoiding replacement.   He did a lot of reconstructive surgery as I told prior didn't know the extent until today,  he took some bone spurs off my collar bone, the shoulder head, cleaned out the marrow (it was severely inflamed) then attached the 3 tendons with screws, and 3 different sets of stitches all trying to keep it stabilized so that it can heal properly

thank you in advance  for the prayers and please keep them coming as I have a long road ahead

2 comments:

  1. Wow, my dear friend. How are you managing by yourself? I can't imagine how you are able to take care of yourself. Praying for you. That must have been quite a bad break. Praying for your healing and strength and comfort. God bless you my friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you sweet friend. I prayed about this and so far things I am doing, slow but still trying. The hardest is breaking ice trays! My shoulder was worn out completely started in 09' from a very bad wreck. The fall in June just finished it off. So far no post surgery pain Thank you Jesus! Hugs

      Delete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8