Thursday, November 5, 2020

Thankful Thursday

 








John 16:3333 “I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.”

Today I am thankful for my Salvation thank you father for never giving up on me.

much needed rain

fall colors coming in full color

new additions to our fur family ( 2 kittens)

warmer temps for NOV yea

Phone calls to check on us

visiting with mom

the privilege to vote

dependable transportation 

Prayer request

our country 

My bronchitis doesn't go full bloom  have a call into the dr

everybody who has life's strife in the way

All the illness' in our country

my other dad went to Heaven Last week, RIP Jack, may you and dad still tell fishin stories, please pray for my sisters and mother  (Jack and Lawanna were my 2 best friends (sisters) dad)  ( we were all at each others homes all the time)  Wanted to clarify the other dad

If you need prayer request please leave in the messages I will pray with you, for you.  If you need to scream, laugh, cry for what you are going thru I am here for you

5 comments:

  1. I have a sore throat from a cold the whole day, so bronchitis is still possible. Hope for a better Friday for us both ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. so very sorry :( hope your doing better now I caught mine in time now mom has tested postive for china virus

      Delete
  2. Hi good afternoon. All right? I am Brazilian, from Rio de Janeiro and I want to present my Travel and Tourism Blogger. New friends are welcome, no matter the distance. I would like to invite you to follow my Blogger. I'm the follower number 17.

    https://viagenspelobrasilerio.blogspot.com/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. stopped by your blog beautiful but cant follow ;(

      Delete
  3. Hi good afternoon. All right? I want to present my Blogger on culture, travel and tourism. I would like to invite you to follow my Blogger. I'm follower number 17.

    https://viagenspelobrasilerio.blogspot.com/2020/11/museu-casa-de-rui-barbosa-parte-i-rio.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8