Friday, September 20, 2019

Fingerprint Friday

Fingerprint Friday

There is a song by Steven Curtis Chapman that says:
I can see the fingerprints of God
When I look at you
I can see the fingerprints of God
And I know its true
You're a masterpiece
That all creation quietly applauds
And you're covered with the fingerprints of God


So look around you and see where YOU can see God's fingerprints. Is it in nature? Kids? Animals?

 Where do you see them?

1 John 3:2  Beloved, we are God's children now, and 

what we will be has not yet, appeared;  but we know that when he appears we shall be like him, because we shall see him as he is.

These beautiful butterflies were enjoying the sunshine and

gathering water from the rocks

why do I love butterflies you ask?  Because, they are 

God's little angels.  Today I was very protected by my lil angels as there was more than 20 in this one little spot

where do you find God's fingerprints
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8