Friday, September 20, 2019

Fingerprint Friday

Fingerprint Friday

There is a song by Steven Curtis Chapman that says:
I can see the fingerprints of God
When I look at you
I can see the fingerprints of God
And I know its true
You're a masterpiece
That all creation quietly applauds
And you're covered with the fingerprints of God


So look around you and see where YOU can see God's fingerprints. Is it in nature? Kids? Animals?

 Where do you see them?

1 John 3:2  Beloved, we are God's children now, and 
what we will be has not yet, appeared; 
 but we know that when he appears we shall be
 like him, because we shall see him as he is.

Why do I see God's fingerprint in you?  You ask why?
you have been truly a GOD Send to me in the trials of my
life.  You understood when I started talking about the horrible things I was going through and had been through,   you didn't turn away and walk, run, or leap.  You stayed right here beside me.  Then came the GRUDGING move wow you helped me pack, load the truck and then unload.  I have never felt so appreciative to have you as a friend.  Every weekend you came (taking me to the grocery store, bringing pet food, and buying super for all of us)   then came the dang Microwave, you left Tulsa at 830 to bring a new one as the old one was very dangerous.    WOW then came the DREADED heart issue thank you could never mean enough for you coming up then going back home and turning around and coming right back and staying with me till you knew I was ok, then bringing me home.

Then OH LORD came the horrible Cancer from Gary it's not GOOD NEWS  but you were the first to get here that Sat morning per Gary's wishes once again you were right beside me.   Then, in front of Gary, and his family, you promised along with his one sister that you would make sure I was taken care of when/if something happens.   Joshua, you
have been a GOD SEND to me and I can never say thank you enough.   This is why I see Gods Fingerprint in you, you are 
a motivator, teacher, all from God!  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8