Thursday, November 30, 2017

Day 29 and day 30 thankful thankful Thursday

Day 29 I am thankful for the much needed rain

Day 30, I am thankful to have the opportunity to do my
30 days of thanks we all have so much to be thankful for each and every day



I am thankful for my salvation each and every day
thankful for Gator
my mom who is still in decent health for 80
family
friends
dependable transportation
roof over our head
nice warm blankets for cooler nights
much needed rain we got a little bit


My prayer list today

pray for all the wild fires here in OK
people who are lost and do not know their Heavenly Father
our president *they need our prayers 24/7
our country
Please keep praying for my lipsense business to take off running  ever want a demo
I am the person to help you!













Image result for thankful thursday meme

Image result for thankful thursday meme

Revelation 14:77 He said in a loud voice, “Fear God and give him glory,
 because the hour of his judgment has come. Worship him
 who made the heavens, the earth, the sea and the springs of water.” 


WHAT ARE YOU THANKFUL FOR?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8