Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Day 24 thru day 28 of Thankfullness

Day 24 what challenge am I grateful for?
I am grateful for the challenge of life, everyday is a challenge.  Whether
you are healthy, rich, poor, happy, sad.  Everyday is a challenging reward

Day 25 What moment this week am I most grateful for?
I would say Wed loved the moment of baking pies with my mother-n-law
I always make pies with mom, but due to her health she can't stand to make them
any longer.  Then Thanksgiving day that priceless moment when all 4 great nephews
and the 1 great niece all came to me and hugged me and said aunt G we love you

Day 26 What form of expression am I most grateful for?
SMILING I love to smile and its very easy to do when you
are happy!

Day 27 What small thing that I use daily am I grateful for?
OH WOW!!! has to be the coffee pot or the microwave
Without the coffee pot, Gator and mama gator would think there was a crisis
and the microwave for me, as sometimes I like microwave popcorn
most of time  I do it the old fashioned way on the stove

Day 28 What small thing that happened today are you grateful for?
Watching Willie being a goat it is so funny watching him run and play or nap
but shhh he doesn't know he is a goat













1 Chronicles 16:3434 Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his love
 endures forever. 


1 comment:

  1. Awesome cute baby you have...Hope things are going great...

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8