Thursday, September 19, 2013

They Say It's Your Birthday Hodgepodge



1. When did you last sing happy birthday to someone? When were you last sung to? Does that embarrass you or do you enjoy being the center of attention on your special day?  
The last time I sang happy birthday was in August,  I have lot(s) of family bdays this month, we all get together for bday month.  The last time somebody sang happy birthday to me was this past may and no it doesn't embarrass me ;) its my special day so no need to be embarrassed.

2. Name a famous or 'infamous' person who shares your birth month and day. Is that someone you'd like to meet in person if it were possible? 
Naomi Campbell as she is the only one who I know as a model May 22 most were born n died in way early years...and yes it would be cool to meet her

3. Someone hands you a box tied up in a lovely bow...what are you hoping to find inside?
                   Jewelry, Candy, gift certificates

4. What is something you can guarantee about yourself?
that I am not selfish nor a liar
5. Talking about art and beautiful cities here...'The Last Supper' in the Santa Maria della Grazie Abbey in Milan, Italy or 'The Mona Lisa' in the Louvre, Paris...which would you most like to see up close and in person?  Why?
The last supper because I think that would be like actually being at the "last supper"
6. Your favorite dessert?
german chocolate cake
7. This coming weekend marks the official start of autumn (in the northern hemisphere)...what is something you do to get ready for fall?  What is one thing you're looking forward to on your fall calendar?  Spring or fall-which do you prefer?
I usually do not decorate for fall other than changing my candles to the fall scents and going with the fall color in dish soap ;) I love fall (we have the most beautiful sunsets here in OK in the fall and the colors are amazing) but love the smells of spring as well....had to say for me which is may fav.
8.  Insert your own random thought here.
Don't you just hate it when outsiders text you....out of blue and tell you that you are self centered, selfish, and a control freak.....hmmmmm I have always been told by everybody how compassionate, and that my heart is full of gold and very soft, and my love is for animals and nature  (if you love animals what I have heard you are usually a decent and kind human being)  but this coming  from an alcoholic guess he/she is right...after all alcoholics know everything.....


1 comment:

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8