Friday, September 20, 2013

Thankful Thursday




haven't done thankful Thursday in a long time, couldn't find it anymore around
bloggie land ;(  but thankfully I found one from one of my old followers on the old blog.

We all have so much to be thankful for it is hard to sum it up in a small list
LIQUID SUNSHINE we are in such need of rain, every little bit counts
beautiful rainbows that come shining thru after the rain
unconditional love from the ones we love
my pets (they love me unconditionally too  however my oldest baby isn't liking the idea of a puppy being around...she was enjoying being queen of the house)
car (paid off 11 months early)
a roof over my head, groceries in the cupboard and fridge, new washer/dryer
brand new mattress (it is so comfy)
Freedom.....Thank you Vets past n present!!!
Salvation/Jesus .....thank God I am washed in the blood!!!!
GODS ever lasting beauty!!!! it is all around us.

Here is a song I really enjoy hearing and hopefully you will as well

blessings to you all!!!

1 comment:

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8