Monday, December 3, 2012

something I need to say

Each and every one of you are very important to me...and appreciate
all of the support, some of you have been following me from blog to blog ;)
because stupid people try to mess up my life.

Right now, I am in the biggest turmoil I have ever had in my life, feeling that
I am on the verge of a nervous breakdown, due to the way life has a way
of throwing huge curve balls.  ON top of that I am so stressed out, missing my parents is getting harder and harder.  Gilligan I miss so much (he is the love
of my life) just seems once again...life is in the way from preventing us from
being together.  I am like a lost puppy so to say, thanks to all of you though
through your blogs, I can find smiles again, I appreciate so much all
of them.  I may not get to comment, but do look at everybody whom I am following.

The internet is still slower than dialup they say by this week it will be
up all the way...this is the story since the middle of August.  Having no
internet is getting stressful also, because I can only use the phone so much
for a hotspot (data) if I go over it is very expensive.
also, without the internet I can't do video calls with Gilligan or my family

I always try so hard to stay upbeat/ strong it is getting so hard....in fact
today I wanted just to end everything..I am not going to do anything stupid
I love life too much, its the way I felt.  It is just that I am missing my family
not getting to be there for Thanksgiving and now it looks like the same for
Christmas.....I am going to OK this next week, on top of it missing Gilligan is driving me crazy.

Wow I am really not a rambler but seems this is what I am doing...just trying
to get my mind back to being positive instead of wanting to cry

love n hugs to you all
Gilligan



3 comments:

  1. Bless your dear heart, thanks for sharing. I am truly sorry for all the pain you are feeling. Wish I were there to give you a huge hug. But, I am sending you hugs, love, and many prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel out of the Loop! Where is Gilligan and why isn't he with you? Maybe you should move back home, I always wondered why you moved to Ca..such a different lifestyle than what you are used to and so far from your family. I'm here if you need to talk, just email me!
    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  3. LADY I AM HERE FOR YOU KNOW MATTER WHAT PLEASE E-MAIL ME IF YOU NEED TO janicewallick@hotmail.co m
    I am struggling with an ex-friend and having to switch blogs as well it is so disruptive. I am not a fan of the Holidays but I can imagine for those who do like it and then have to spend it alone it would be very hard. shoot me an e-mail 'k because I do care Janice

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8