Thursday, December 27, 2012

I am still alive

To all of my blog friends/family  each of you are very important to me,
today is the first day that I have internet since right after Thanksgiving...and using my phone had to quit as  I got really close to my data :(
what a month December has been and it isn't over yet.

I am not going into details, just say...Monday the 3rd i felt like I was having a nervous breakdown, one of my friends finally came and sat with me and listened to me cry (her name is Kathryn she has been so good to me).   The 10th  one of my friends, was having chest pains problems, then on Wed 12-12-12 was admitted for chest pains...it keeps getting better....my bfff of nearly 30 yrs on the 19th had 5 bypass surgery in OK I wasn't there for her....so the past two weeks have been stressful...didn't get to go to OK and now not sure when as I can't afford to be sick from the change in weather.....it still gets better today I fell in the mud and hurt my knee ;( its not broken but sore from head to toe

love n hugs to you all

3 comments:

  1. I haven't posted on my blog since Nov. 1st. So hadn't realized you've been off too....sorry about the upheaval in your life. I take it, Gilligan is not back in Ca.
    Blessings my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It hasn't been to great for me either just got home from hospital decided to drive my 10yr old to the orthodontists to get her braces off and hit some wicked ice almost drove us off the cliff but I was able to bring it onto the otherside of the road and wrecked it into a rock we are both okay but now I really have lost my driving duties ughh I am praying for you girlie it has to be a better 2013 right? RIGHT!! I had to log in here my Hey J password won't work for me. Take care

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bless your dear heart. Praying for you, and your precious friends, love you.

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8