Tuesday, September 11, 2012

We Will Never Forget

These pictures first of all are not mine, I am only using them for the blog.
 I am in no way trying to steal or take credit for them.
It is hard to believe that it has now been 11 yrs since our world came crashing to the ground.

At 8:50 am we were all peaceful, getting ready to start out busy day ahead of us
busy for a Tuesday (which today is now Tuesday)  at 8:52 the most
horrible/tragedy in our history happened, oh those people screaming, crying, and the
ones on the flight how they must have felt knowing they were facing death....the guy falling
from the tower.....all of these are so horrifying.   The person on the phone in the magic
flight telling wife/girlfriend he is really scared and knows something big
is happening, but he loved her.   I felt like I was there, stayed glued to the tv for the
next couple of days This is one of my favorite songs. Yes I am sure we all remember the exact place we were all at, and rushing to the phone lines Lets all have a moment of silence on 9-11-01 at 8:52 am here is a very powerful bible verse that is appropriate We have a promise from the Lord: “If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land” (2 Chronicles 7:14, NIV). Please remember to pray that God will heal our nation    
On an early September morning; Hatred reared it's ugly head. Terrorism struck Manhattan; It's wake left thousands dead! It truly was a miracle ... How many lives were saved. Over-shadowed by the horror; Of the war-like rubbled grave! Time seemed frozen, hope was lost; For loved ones left behind. Trying to hold onto their faith, Praying, "God give us a sign!" Uncovered from the wreckage; A sight that seemed unreal. A cross that stood 'bout twenty feet ... From twisted beams of steel!  
 
9-11-01 NEVER FORGOTTEN         


1 comment:

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8