Thursday, September 13, 2012

~Thanful Thursday ~

Today, I am linking up with these three bloghops for the first time
http://blacktagdiaries.blogspot.com/http://www.firstdayofmylife.org/ (from what I understand she has thrown a little surprise in for us...we all like surprises :)  &  http://www.eph2810.com/

I am also linking up with  Tara over at http://www.undeservingrace.com/
I haven't visited here for a while but time to get back :-)

Here we are on yet another Thankful Thursday,
it is so hard for me just to put only a few items on the list
as there is so many things I am thankful for.

God's never ending love
Gilligan always being there for me
a/c for the hot weather
Phone calls from friends/family
Pictures from my niece (of my great niece)
Dependeable internet (keep fingers crossed it stays that way.
Beautiful mountains/ sunsets
Relaxation
Freedom
There has been no damage from all the earthquakes
Copy and Paste the code below into a gadget (HTML/
ThankfulThursday


















ACRepair
As for my job
I am thankful to have a decent and good job
My co-workers are very helpful
Insurance
job is by the beach :-)
smiles from people whom I meet
Bosse's telling me "well done"
The a/c works really nice
silence from the phone for one minute
computers that are working great
flat screen monitors
even the customers that are crabby,
they put a smile on my face even sometimes

Share with the world your blessings you are unwrapping this week :)

3 comments:

  1. Love both the list. So wonderful to see your blog up. Hop th service stays up and running. Sunsets yea Love those. Freedom for sure. Smiles all such wonderful blessings
    Miss you
    Pray all is well with you and honey.
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi pretty!
    Thanks for playing & taking part in my little surprise ;) You are wonderful.
    I also must say I love your background...how gorgeous!!!
    Your list is so pure and I can relate to it so much! I'm thankful there hasn't been much damage from the earthquake, too.
    Isn't it so nice when there's a nice customer...those nice ones override the grumps! (At least for me!)
    Thanks for linking up with me at First Day of My life for Thankful Thursday <3
    Hope you have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8