Thursday, July 22, 2021

Thankful Thursday

 Thankful Thursday we all have so much to be thankful for every day of the week not just on Thursday

I am ever so thankful for friends who have checked on me this week.

the cooler temps we had earlier in the week

unconditional love of my pets

cell phones to make sending photos to the funeral home easier

family 

my salvation

the church family I have


PLEASE PRAY for

my family as we lay mom to rest tomorrow *Friday*

family members who are traveling today and tomorrow

mil who is recovering from surgery

covid being on the rise again

my shoulder  MRI looks like a possible shoulder replacement vs a rotator cuff tear

that I can get packed and get out of this place I live....its not fit hardly for the animals too live in much less humans


2 comments:

  1. Praying for you and your MIL and all who are traveling for tomorrow. Do you have a place to move to yet? I've been praying for you to find a safe and good place to live. Praying now for your shoulder as well. So much happening in your life. May God give you strength and grace. Amen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much! I haven't even looked yet as Social Security is still piddling. I haven't had income since Gary passed and people are really starting not to be nice (landlord) I got help from church with utillites. thank you I appreciate the prayers so very much. God is my rock and my strength.

      Delete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8