Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Moving

We found a place   Galena KS   (the oldest mining town in KS)  about 7 miles from Joplin MO

   This is Shoal Creek looking out our
back door (sunset) very cool how the
clouds reflected on the water







     









 our private fishing dock (covered)
walleye, crappie are what most fish for so far just taking pics I have seen
Downy woodpeckers, a pair of cardinals, chickadees, tufted titmouse, grey squirrels,
geese,  (some little bitty woodpeckers not sure of kind) deer, and even a chipmunk or 2
 I didn't have my regular camera with me and my cell just doesn't zoom enough to capture.   
The temp was a crisp cool 19 degrees when both pics were taken, hence why I did not have
my slr digital with me.

The American bald-eagle migrates here in the winter can't wait to get a photo of them.

If you would like to read the history of Galena, KS you can click the link here GALENA
Happy New Year to each of you! 

If  I do not post for a little bit, we are in the process of moving, and no internet at new place
yet!                                                                         

1 comment:

  1. How exciting! And what looks to be oh so beautiful & peaceful...looking forward to your birding.

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8