Tuesday, May 1, 2018

100 things about me

Image result for 100 things about me
   100 things about me
no particular order



    1.  I am the youngest 2 older brothers
    2.  I was the first grand-daughter on my moms side of family
    3.  I never had any wisdom teeth (yes I know I will never get wiser)
    4.  My name (Regina) means Queen
    5.  Purple is my favorite color
    6.  My first car was a 1967 mustang
    7.  I live in the house my dad built in the 80's
    8.  I lived in San Antonio TX
         Corpus Christi TX
         Anaheim CA
    9.  I have had 2 back surgeries
  10.  I shattered my right ankle in 2008 having pins plates and screws
  11.  I have broken my wrist 2 times
  12.  I still have my bicycle with the banana seat and high bars
  13.  I still have my *Original* barbie dolls from the 60's 
         and my barbie bus
  14.  My oldest friend and I have been friends since 1972
  15.  I met Gator at church camp in 1982 at the age of 15
  16.  I have 2 tattoos
  17.  I never met my dads mom
  18.  All of my grandparents are deceased
  19.  My cousins are like my sisters & brothers
  20.  I am German/Irish heritage 3/4 German 1/4 Irish
  21.  All great grandparents came over on the boat
  22.  I played in the creek till dusk
  23.  I had a playhouse
  24.  I graduated from Jr College with 3.94 GPA
  25.  I know how to read a map
  26.  I have visited the Builtmore house in Ashville NC
  27.  I have driven through all 4 time zones in a 24 hr period
  28.  I love to sing karaoke
  29.  I am a computer Geek 
  30.  I have managed 2 liquor stores
  31.  My first job out of college was administrative assistant to the General
         manager at Ramada Inn
  32.  I am scared of snakes
  33.  I have some iris's from my late grandmother in full bloom right now
  34.  I am right handed
  35.  I love bowling
  36.  Nothing is funner than camping
  37.  I love the water
  38.  I am a proud member of Soldiers Angels 10 years this month
  39.  I have never skydived (bucket list) 
  40.  I have never been east of MI
  41.  I have been from California to South Carolina on I-40
  42.  I have been on I 35 almost the whole length
  43.  I have traveled RTE 66 from Chicago to OK 
  44.  My friends are my family
  45.  I love to fish
  46.  I suffer from PTSD/anxiety/depression
  47.  I am a caretaker to my mom
  48.  I have a magnificent man (gator)
  49.  I support our 2nd amendment
  50.  I met George Strait while living in San Antonio TX
  51.  My pets are my babies
  52.  I have my ears pierced 2 times each
  53.  I have worn glasses since the age of 15
  54.  I wore braces as a teen
  55.  I used to model
  56.  I was a gymnast 
  57.  I still make my popcorn in a skillet on the stove
  58.  I still hang my clothes on the line
  59.  I have a green thumb
  60.  I love the beach
  61.  My dad passed 3 yrs ago this August, he is burried only 4 miles from me
  62.  I still have my class ring 
  63.  I live on 5 acres (gators acres)
  64.  I have a step daughter and 2 step grand kids
  65.  I still have records(vinyl), 8 tracks and cassette tapes
  66.  I am an amateur photographer but have done weddings and some people
  67.  I was born in 1967
  68.  I hate the COLD weather
  69.  I am looking to get a couple bunnies
  70.  I sleep with a fan on for noise
  71.  I use my phone for most everything
  72.  I still have a landline
  73.  I have never met a stranger
  74.  My hair is longer than it has been sine in the 90's
  75.  I walk with a limp
  76.  I suffer from bursitis of the hip
  77.  I have a mentally challenged brother
  78.  I have a friend in CA that is the first person to reach China by hamm radio
  79.  I am a redneck
  80.  I love helping others
  81.  My yard is always nicely trimmed/mowed
  82.  DO NOT LIKE JUNKY PLACE
  83.  I used to go roller skating every sat and sun as a teen
  84.  I remember going to the movies for a quarter (a dollor would get you in the movie and pop and           pop corn
  85.  I graduated from high school in 1985
  86.  I still have DONT LAUGH my WIN  XP computer and it still works (I have all of my editing 
         programs IE ADOBE, OFFICE
  87.  I graduated from Jr College in 1987
  88   I write poetry
  89.  My favorite college team is Oklahoma State Cowboys 
  90.  My favorite baseball team is Anaheim Angels and St. Louis Cardinals
  91.  I enjoy watching nascar Live or in person
  92.  I love hiking unknown trails
  93.  I was 48 before I ever became allergic to poison ivy, oak or sumac
  94.  I have met several people off the internet
  95.  I am known to my friends as shegator
  96.  I use my cast iron skillets (daily)
  97.  I have never seen the grand canyon (bucket list)
  98.  I have a slew of 3 1/2 floppy disk
  99.  I am a pretty simple person (not high maintenance
100.  Last  NO RANDOM ORDER  I am proud that I am finally getting to marry gator
        July 14 this year after 36 years of being apart

This was a bit challenging but fun making it work

  

2 comments:

  1. extraordinary work!! And I really enjoyed reading this ...meeting George Strait?! Be still my heart!

    (and I don't mind at all when you reminisce about Corpus...it makes you happy!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I am German/Irish heritage 3/4 German 1/4 Irish." Me, too! (I think. Maybe I'm 1/8 Irish.) My cats aren't my babies, exactly. More like my roommates. Anyway, I see a lot of similarities to my life in your answers and it was nice to meet you. Thanks for stopping by my musings.

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8