Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Bucket list Day 1 California

 Today we are off to the beautiful land of California
the Golden Gate Bridge & La Jolla Cove

The Golden Gate has always been very intriguing to me, imagine the manpower and work it took to build this awesome monument.

11 men lost their lives in the building of the bridge, due to falls.  I would be the one falling off as the ground was moving beneath me, and looking down at the water ...PHEW!!!! get me out of there.

La Jolla looks very beautiful and relaxing. It is a suburb of San Diego.  I think it would be sweet to go exploring in that cave, wonder if Gator would keep me from being scared ..He would keep the sharks away from me :) he has a pretty ferocious growl.

Would love to hear your feed back if at all possible.
Hope you all have a great and blessed weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8