Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Thankful Thursday




















Today's Bible Verse
We who are strong must be considerate
of those who are sensitive about things
like this.  We must not just please ourselves.
Romans 15:1

Thankful today for so many things
Salvation first and foremost I always give thanks 
to our Heavenly Father for all of my blessings.

this song is appropriate











cooler weather 
safe visit to the state fair
Gilligan is healing from toe surgery
spending time with family a couple weeks back
seeing and getting to be around my great niece and great nephews
the chance of rain for the rest of the week
electricity to keep us all comfy
doggies (love me unconditional)
groceries in the fridge
fall colors starting to appear in the distance

prayer request for today
First of all I am in full blown asthm
tor  he kind of scared 
family traveling to a loved ones passing
Missy...whos grandmother just passed 
Friend(s) who keep making that wrong decision
the family that lost their daughter this week 
the fatal wreck near OKC yesterday

hope your week is full of many many blessings








2 comments:

  1. I do hope you begin to feel better real soon...is it brought on by seasonal changes?

    Your list of things to be thankful is so true.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear you are not feeling well.
    I guess now that I've complained about having to go out in the rain and rude drivers, clerks who irritated me etc...that I should count my blessings instead.

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8