Thursday, July 11, 2013

awesome

took this tonight on my way home, this is part of route 66 (yes there is trains that cross it 2 per hour)
I haven't been able to catch the train on it as of yet but will.  I am also hoping to get some awesome train pics.

Good things are happening and life continues to
be the very best!!!  Never again, will life get me down so much as it has in the past.

2 Samuel 22:31   This God - his way is perfect; the word of the Lord proves true; he is a shield for all those who take refuge in him.
In the next couple of weeks I will be sharing my very exciting news....

hope everybody is having an awesome summer

3 comments:

  1. praise God, so happy that you are happy my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. praise God, so happy that you are happy my friend.

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8