Wednesday, March 6, 2013

reflections

this was so cool, I couldn't pass the opportunity
to take a pic.

reflections always keep my spirit warm, and letting me know there is still bright lights waiting to shine.

God, is in control and will not fail me!  Whatever
Satan is trying to do, he will not win!!!
I am much stronger than allowing to become weak again.  Never again will I get into the stages of life I went through a couple months ago.
I am taking one day at a time.

With God for me, who can be against me?
Matthew 5:7  "Blessed are the merciful, for they shall receive mercy"

I start therapy on my hand tomorrow 3-6-13 keep me in your prayers as it still hurts so bad to try to use it.

4 comments:

  1. Amen, very true. I have always loved this song. Praying for your therapy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been in my thoughts. Now i see why..you have hurt yourself..I hope the hand is feeling better. Take care friend. Are you in Arizona?????

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the reflection.
    Beautiful
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  4. gina hon, your picture of the reflection is sweet, and the song by cristy lane is great! i agree, god is always in control... and will never fail us. god also, has given me the privilege... to know a wonderful woman like you, and letting our love prosper. hon, your blog is the greatest, and your wall paper rocks! keep up the good work, and each day... i miss you more.

    (((((((((((bobby-and-gina)))))))))))) forever-n-alwaysss

    ps. i love you!:)

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8