Wednesday, August 1, 2012

these are beautiful

 my friend Val decided that I needed some
spicing up in my apartment, so off to the .99 cent only
store and to dollar tree we go.  We spent a total of $35.00
and made 5 arrangements plus one for another lady
who celebrated her b'day but I didn't get a pic of it ;(

This one sits on the dining room table yellow/orange tulips with red roses and a purplish rose,
SORRY the pics do not do justice in this case :(


 this one is on the coffee table living room yellow/orange roses with orange tulips
this beauty as she knows how much I love purple
is on the desk in the bedroom lavender roses with
one single purple rose with purple berries accenting
 this is on the night stand the same as above but
with some cherry blooms to accent
last but not least, this is in the bathroom,
lavender and dark purple roses accented with
yellow forsythia.

Next time you are wanting to be creative you
do not have to spend lots of money to spice up
a little bit.

I am so thankful that our paths crossed here where
I am staying.  She has been so much of a blessing to me, and doesn't judge me for my past.  We were brought together when we both needed an honest friend.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful! You are in an apartment..WONDERFUL!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I finally found you once again. YEA!
    Love your beutful arrangements.
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8