Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Gold Medal Hodgepodge volume 85

Today I am linking up with http://joyce-fromthissideofthepond.blogspot.com if you have not 

ever stopped over you are really missing out.  This is the hodgepodge and is so
much fun...Joyce asked us 5 questions and all you have to do is answer them
in your own words

Gold Medal Hodgepodge Volume 85

Welcome to the weekly Wednesday Hodgepodge...answer the questions on your own blog then add your link to the bottom of my post. The more the merrier!






1. The summer Olympics begin next week and London is playing host. If you had the chance to go in person what (non-Olympic) London site would you most like to visit? Birmingham Palace   


2. What is something in your life right now that feels like an Olympic event?
Struggling with everyday life choices.  

3. What's your favorite supper to prepare and serve when it's too hot to cook?
chicken salad always good to me, and my new found drink out here in CA
watermelon water :)





4. July 18th is National Get Out of the Doghouse Day...when was the last time you were 'in the doghouse?'  I can't remember the last time that I was
"in the doghouse" but wait...I did have to help the puppies and had to climb
in their house does that count?

5. What television commercial do you find particularly irritating or inappropriate? You may not answer with 'all of them'. I know some of you were thinking about it.  head-on

6. Share one interesting piece of news from the year you were born.
The King of Jordan and President Abdel Nasser of Egypt sign a joint defence agreement in case of a conflict with Israel. The year was 1967

7. What's the best part of your average day?
talking to the love of my life, and sharing my friendship with 
Val...she is so awesome and a Godsend to me

8. Insert your own random thought here.
A seat belt may double as air guitar in the event of traffic
go figure this one out...lol :)

many of you will figure out who this is by my post
glad to be back with the HP :)
Gilligan & Maryanne


1 comment:

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8