Sunday, November 14, 2010

My Very First Blog Award

Wow what a very nice surprise to find the stylish award from Missy :) thank you hun.
I have only been blogging for a couple of weeks and love it.  I appreciate the comments wow my veterans blog had 9 comments that is the first for me ;)

I HAVE BEEN AWARDED THE STYLISH BLOGGER AWARD!!!!  Thank you Missy Schranz for the award  I am so honored to receive the award in such a short amount of time to be blogging.
  Here are the rules for accepting the award:
 1. Thank and link back to the blog of the author that gave you the award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pay it forward and give this award to 15 blogs that you have newly discovered.
4. Notify the blog owners that you have chosen and let them know about the award.
Now comes the fun part trying to decide who to give the award back too

Here are the 7 things about myself.

1) I love Gator, he is the love of my life I thank God for him everyday

2)  I love writing poetry, I have written since my pre-teen years, I have a 3 subject spiral full working on a 5 subject that is over half full.  This is the way I put my feelings on paper.  I also love  nature (this is how I relax after a stressful or busy day)

3)  I love animals of all kinds  (except spiders and snakes) I know somebody needs to love them too.  I have 2 dogs (pepper & scout) 1 kitty (caz) a turtle and 2 fish....there is also several families of deer who I see on the property here every day.

4) My favorite food is Mexican especially Tamales (homemade ones are far better)I don't eat too many sweets, and no chocolate.  I eat nuts and trail mix if I want to snack.

5) My favorite music is country, I do however like the 80's music.  Air supply, alabama, (even the big hair bands) I like gospel   mostly anything but RAP. Sorry I don't understand it.

6) I have found a new hobby of blogging that I am really enjoying doing.  :) 

7) I love spring & fall   spring because of all the beautiful smells and fall because of the most beautiful colors and the gorgeous sunsets we have here in OK in the fall.




.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, thank you so much for awarding me the stylish blog award.

    I don't like spiders either, they creep me out to the point I run screaming from the room! SERIOUSLY I DO THAT!

    Has any of your poetry ever been published? If not, have you ever considered it??

    I love Caz too, she's too cute (she? he??).

    I'm not a big fan of country music, like some but not too much, love Airsupply, don't like rap, too many bad words and how on earth can you dance to that anyway, not that I can dance if my life depended on it but still.

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8