Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Wordless Wednesday #7

Wordless Wednesday!!

Never Growing Old
Welcome to my 7th Edition of Wordless Wednesday!


Wordless Wednesday is a great day to post an awesome picture that “speaks” for itself, no words needed!

  this is my zany bracelets that I wear all the time, and the one for breast cancer.   I have worn them all non stop since Jan.   
Time to link up and meet!!


Hope everybody is staying cool this summer, we are having Aug weather now.    





Blessings 
Rainbow


2 comments:

  1. Love all those cool bracets!
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is a fun picture! My kids have collections of them too! I am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can!

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8