Friday, July 22, 2011

Bucket List Day 5 (Tombstone AZ)

 Tombstone AZ (a lot of history here)  click the link below for info http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tombstone,_Arizona

I AM only borrowing the pics for the sake of my blog!

Tom McLaury, Frank McLaury, and Billy Clanton, killed in the O.K. Corral shootout, are buried in the town's Boot Hillcemetery 



The cemetery is quiet interesting, with the sayings on the tombstones
how in the world did these people come up with these things that long ago.

Wyatt Earp lived until 1929 only a few months before his 82 birthday he was born March of 1848.  He lived in Dodge City and moved to Tombstone in the 1860's.

The Gunfight at the O.K. Corral was a roughly 30-second gunfight that took place at about 3:00 p.m. on October 26, 1881 in TombstoneArizona Territory of the United States.     
Wow 30 seconds that is impressive!!!

It looks like a very interesting place that would be fun and full of history.

Hope everybody is staying cool :)


Blessings
Rainbow








5 comments:

  1. yall dont know how lucky you are ,,, to see and relive in the days of the wild wild west,,,things i only hear about on tv or read.... this is soo awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for having this awesome link to hook up our bucket list too. Im so glad you reminded me thins evening. It was a perfect time to post up this little flight that I would like to take.
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have put two new bucket list on and I dont think they are coming up.
    Anyways hope this note finds you both doing well.
    Many blessing and much love and prayers sent yoru way.
    Did you get the place?
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the idea of the bucket list and am going to start mine tonight. Over at Beth's blog I saw how important our bucket list can be. With my sister going to heaven last year, losing Bobby in May and Calvin so bad now I see how important it is not to just make your bucket list but accomplish at least some of the items, is important too. THANK YOU FOR GETTING ME TO SEE THIS. HOPE YOU HAVE HAD A GREAT WEEKEND and AN EVEN BETTER WEEK.

    rainbow (Momma Lyn)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks to you and Beth, I have enjoyed reading your Bucket Lists and have started one in my mind. But last night I realize how important it is to accomplish some of that list wild you can. With my sister going to heaven last May ('10), Bobby (Jerry's brother) this May and Calvin being in the shape he is in, I realize we have no promise of what tomorrow will hold. Unless we are strong in our FAITH and know without any question GOD IS IN CONTROL
    For this reason not only do we need a Bucket List, we need to work to get some of it DONE. THANKS SO MUCH GINA AND BETH, MY BUCKET LIST STARTS TODAY.

    HOPE YOU BOTH HAVE A SUPPER GREAT WEEK.
    rainbow (Momma Lyn)

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8