Monday, July 11, 2011

100 things about me part 3

http://www.undeservingrace.com/  Tara is hosting a wonderful bloghop everybody would have fun reading about other bloggers, plus we would be keeping this going for Tara while she is away on family time.

I am starting with #26 as 1-25 are on previous post.

#26  I hate cold weather, it makes my joints hurt
#27  My first car was a 1967 Ford Mustang (wish I still had it)
#28  My favorite car I had growing up was a 1981 Limited Edition
Thunderbird with a 5.0 engine with glass packs..she could run
#29   I drive a Saturn Aura now and absolutely love it
#30  Gator is the most amazing person that I know ;)
#31  I help my parents with their garden every day
#32  Everything here is swiveling up to a crisp we need rain (please pray that we get rain)
#33  I played with my dolls till in my 20's (all my cousins were younger than me)
#35  I still have my bicycle that I got in 1972 (it was and still is cool it has the banana seat and hi handlebars.
#36  I learned how to use/operate computers on my own interest
#37  I have a kobo Ereader and I love it!!!
#38  My house is over 100 years old nothing ritzy, just comfy
#39  My hair is better in a perm than straight
#40  I have lost a total of 40lbs over the last 2 years

Hope everybody is doing great and staying cool ;) 
Blessings
Rainbow

1 comment:

  1. Interesting fact about you Gina!
    What is a Kobo reader?
    That is neat you still have yoru bike from when you where a kid.
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8