Friday, July 1, 2011

Fingerprint Friday

TheRustedChain - The Blog
Fingerprint Friday

There is a song by Steven Curtis Chapman that says:
I can see the fingerprints of God
When I look at you
I can see the fingerprints of God
And I know its true
You're a masterpiece
That all creation quietly applauds
And you're covered with the fingerprints of God

So look around you and see where YOU can see God's fingerprints. Is it in nature? Kids? Animals? Where do you see them? Here's how to join:

1. Blog with your interpretation of God's fingerprints. Be sure to link back here so others can find the entire list of participants.
2. After you've posted your blog, sign the Linky below. Have fun exploring the other links as well!
 Please sign in only if you're participating. Hopefully this will make us look at things through fresh eyes throughout the week.

this is my moms beautiful flocks & the one red Canna  The flocks smell so sweet almost like honey!  
John 3:16-17 For God So Loved the world that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. 17 For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him.
(this is almost scary in a good way...my friend's dad memorial service on Wed that was the verses that was read, now on my phone this is my daily bible verse,...I think somebody is trying to tell me something...I have my ears wide open..I am being obedient)

Hope everybody has a super great & safe weekend
Blessings
Rainbow

1 comment:

  1. WOW! Gina that would be a bit scary!
    Maybe a specail message of blessing God is speaking to you.
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8