Friday, July 8, 2011

365 days of pictures day 52 wiggles

so on my way home from my parents tonight sitting in the road is this beautiful white boxer *who is skin and bones* so I get out and try to get her out of the street...and she was infested with ticks...yuck!! but poor thing.  So I drive slow and she follows after a bit I stop put the blanket in the seat and in she comes and she is like I am her best friend now.  I gave her a bath without a fight as most boxers love water.  Pepper and Scout are like no way is she coming in our pen...so outside she stays and then notices kitty sitting in the door, she comes thru the screen and kitty bout jumps out of his skin.  She is now sitting on the porch crying cause she can't come in.  I know somebody had to drop this beautiful animal out.  But WHY MY LORD?    Why did the Good Lord have to give me such a soft heart when it comes to animals?  I hope she will stay around she scarrefed the food down and must have drank water for a solid 10 minutes, now when I found her she was trying to eat "road kill" but come on a dead skunk...so now she has ticks all over and stinks like a skunk..Love life in the country.

  I am thinking of calling her Miss Molly.  she is so friendly and can tell she is used to being with people. ...God forgive those horrible people for dumping this beautiful animal.  But thankfully Gina comes to the rescue once again.   Her name became wiggles


Blessings
Rainbow

2 comments:

  1. She is beautiful!
    What a precious girl.
    I pray you can find a wonderful home for her and that those ticks would be gone in Jesus name.
    Wonderful speaking with both you and Bob this evening.
    Many Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting my blog! My given name is also Regina, but NO ONE calls me that...ever. Hope your weekend is great!

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8