Wednesday, July 6, 2011

100 things about me part 2

Tara, over at "Undeserving Grace" is hosting a very exciting link.
It is called a "100 Things About Me."
I thought this would be a great link up.
A fun way for us all to get to know our bloggie friends a bit

Yesterday I did 1-12 I will do a few each and every day till I get to 100

13.  My best friend in the world is Lorrie
14.  I love animals (if I had a place I would take them all in..except         spiders n snakes)
15.  Flowers and trees (the more the merrier)
16.  My parents are the coolest (they get smarter as I get older)
17.  I have 2 Brothers (54, 51) 
18.  I have 2 nieces, a nephew and a great nephew
19.  I have an associate degree in Secretarial Administration
20.  I have lots of cousins on both sides of my family (mostly girls)        mom came from a family of 6, dad came from 9
21.  Most people will tell you that I am a friend for life
22.  I am not a BIG FAN of winter ( I do think the snow is pretty) but do not like the cold!
                                                        23.  One day (very soon) I will be meeting friends
                                                        24.  We are planning a New Year's Eve party                                         25.  I have never (since I have been driving 28 yrs) had a ticket, or a wreck (that was my fault)

I have enjoyed reading the other bloggies 100 things


Blessings
Rainbow  

2 comments:

  1. I love this 100 things about me post. New years eve WHoop Whoop!
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Decided to do this, also. Enjoy reading yours.

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8