Thursday, July 14, 2011

365 days of pictures day 56 walking stick

was going out to water Scout n Wiggles and I knew that there is usually a "family" of walking sticks that live here...so I start looking and guess who I found?
this one is a small one...I am hoping later this evening when it cools some to find the big one.

I really have to look for them in and amongst my flowers as they have the tendency to look like a stick.

Hope everybody is surviving the heat if you are where there is hi heat, we are under excessive heat warnings until next Wed.


Rainbow

2 comments:

  1. eww... that would really creep me out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ..oh and I'm really loving the new page design! Very pretty!
    ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8