Friday, July 29, 2011

Fingerprint Friday

There is a song by Steven Curtis Chapman that says:

I can see the fingerprints of god
When I look at you
I can see the fingerprints of god
And I know its true
You're a masterpiece
That all creation quietly applauds
And you're covered with the fingerprints of god

So look around you and see where YOU can see God's fingerprints. Is it in nature? Kids? Animals? Where do you see them? Here's how to join in.

1. Blog with your interpretation of God's fingerprints. Be sure to link back here so others can find the entire list of participants!
2. After you've posted your blog, sign the Linky below. Have fun exploring the other links as well!
 Please only sign in if you're participating. Hopefully this will make us look at things through fresh eyes throughout the week!

Luke 4:40
At sunset, the people brought to Jesus all who had various kinds of sickness, and laying his hands on each one, he healed them.

This beautiful sunset was taken at my parents with my camera, not my phone
Isn't God awesome?  I caught it just at the right time and caught part of the silver lining.
God continues to bless me every single second of every single day.

Blessings
Rainbow



3 comments:

  1. What an amazing susnset. I love how it is just glided in gold and the lining around it. WOW! God surely blessins us.
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know my love of SUNRISES, SUNSETS and any Cloud PHOTOS. That is one of the main reason I always have my camera with me and have a 5 Megapixel Camera on my Phone. You never know when God is going to show you that special sky, you need a camera so you can share it with others. It is for sure a fingerprint of GOD. THANKS FOR SHARING.

    HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND AND A BLESSED SUNDAY.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love taking pictures of the sky! and I was very encouraged by your post especially the lyrics! there is no replacement for great worship tunes.
    have a great weekend!
    {tara}

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8