Tuesday, July 19, 2011

On Your Heart Tuesday

Shanda over here at  http://www.shandaoakleyinspires.com/  is hosting a new blog hop I think we all could use the inspiration of this hop.  See you all there

Welcome to On Your Heart Tuesdays

This blog hop has been dedicated to sharing what is on your heart with others:
How has God been working in your heart lately?
Are you joyful, encouraged, broken hearted, burdened for something?
What is your heart’s desire?
What lessons have you applied to your heart and life?
What fills your heart with joy?
What has made you laugh, or cry?
"On Your Heart Tuesdays"  link will open on Monday evenings and stay open through Friday. I can't wait to hear what you have to share!!
Grab my button and put it on the bottom of your post to direct people back to read more.

God has been dwelling in my heart about the most wonderful person in the world, I know how God wants us all to be happy and he is leading me to the man I met little over 3 yrs ago.  There are some windows that have opened up and things are a lot more clearer now.

I am very joyful, and through the love of God I am very encouraged I am not broken hearted ( I am a "live my life to the fullest" type of person)  as for burdens the only thing is we are desperately needing rain.

My heart's desire is to be with my love and start our lives together as God has intended it to be.  With my strength and love for God it will keep me strong.

The lessons that I have applied to my Heart & Life....I am a very compassionate person, Never ever take life for granted (live like today is your last day)  I always have room for that special person, and in general I am a very good listener.

The Gift of our Fathers Love is what feels my heart with Joy, The unconditional love that God gives to me makes me very joyful.  The friendship(s) I have made through blogging

Things that make me laugh or cry,   a funny movie makes me laugh, being with the one you love kidding around, making each other laugh.  Something that makes me cry is when I am listening to Gospel music and hearing certain songs brings tears to my face.  Loneliness makes me cry.  Sometimes I get my feelings hurt very easily (I have a very soft heart) and I cry. 

Thank you Shanda for hosting this hop.  Looking forward to reading everybody's answers.

Blessings
Rainbow

Do you have the one person who is your soulmate, your friend in your life?

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for linking up. And I pray God gives you your heart's desire: a lifetime with Bob in a relationship that glorifies Him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gina this is so beautiful! This is an extremly up lifting and inspiring post.
    God bless
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful. Just by reading your blog I can tell you are a wonderful,compassionate person.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do pray that your relationship with Bob is and will be blessed of the Lord and that you have a lifetime of happiness, ahead.

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8