Wednesday, July 27, 2011

100 things about me part 4

100 things about me

Tara over at http://www.undeservingrace.com would love to have all of you stop over to her blog.  Not only is she hosting a lot of blog hops, but when you read her blog(s) you are sure to get truly blessed.

I am going to start on #40 today as my other post are in the first 3 parts
and can be read here if you want to read them




40.  I love the Lord with all of my heart
41.  I am thankful for every blessing (even the unnoticed ones)
42.  I am fortunate to have found my soulmate 
43.  I am a forever friend
44.  I like being with my girl friends.
45.  I just found out Monday 7-25 ( I am going to be a great aunt again)
46.  My family is very important to me
47.  I have pretty skin (thank God, I don't have blemishes)
48.  I love flowers (the more the merrier)
49.  I love spending time at home (with my pets) they miss me when I am not here
50.  I have a very soft/caring heart

I am half way there :) Thank you Tara for hosting this fun hop.

Blessings
Rainbow






No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8