Monday, July 11, 2011

365 days of pictures day 54Pepper doggie

this is Pepper Anne (she is 9 yrs old) she is loving the inside life, now that the white boxer (wiggles is what i officially named her) she and Scout get along really well.

Pepper and kitty get along really well, in fact when I came home from town with my mom they were laying together :) how cute is that?

She is full blood Llahsa Apso  she looks scroungy again its time for another hair cut :)  they did a bad job cutting her last time, on her face she usually looks like a teddy bear in the face.  I will be taking her to her regular groomers this time I didn't before as I couldn't get her in for a while.

I will try to get a pic of Scout (he is camera shy) but he and wiggles are like best friends now ;) only took me 2 days to get them to be friends..Pepper on the other hand is pure 100% alpha female...need  I say more?

Hope everybody is surviving the heat, here it is 10pm and still 102 outside, this morning the low was get this 97 (for the low)  something isn't right here...now out of 11 days in July 10 have been above 100 and June 29 days of 30 were above 90.  And get this all 10 days have exceeded 104+  we are not used to this hot of climate.....I hate the cold weather and not complaining about the "warm" but its just flat out HOT!!!  we are in desperate need of rain, so please pray we get rain.



Blessings
Rainbow

1 comment:

  1. So glad to ehar all are getting along and doing well.
    I always so enjoy speakign with you Gina. May the Lord bless you so richly.
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8