Tuesday, July 6, 2021

Tuesday 4 Blogging

 








Blogging


 Welcome to Toni Taddeo's Tuesday 4 kept up in her memory.

This week the questions were supplied by Pamela Steiner...                                                                                   Here we go, let's talk about Blogging!

1.  Tell us about your blog.  When did you start blogging?
 
2.  What prompted you to begin blogging?
 
3.  What was your first blog about and why did you choose that subject/title?
 
4.  How has your blog changed over time, and has it done for you what you                                                             hoped it would do in the first place?

Thank you for joining in. I am sorry this is late but life has been mixed up for a bit                                                around here.  I thank you all for putting up with me.


1.  Tell us about your blog.  When did you start blogging?                                                             June 2010 I know have 3 blogs that I try to maintain,  trying to get                                           all my post back to original blog
 
2.  What prompted you to begin blogging?                                                                             because I have always enjoyed writing 
 
3.  What was your first blog about and why did you choose                                                             that subject/title? about it being my first blog post and would                                                         welcome any comments/advice
 
4.  How has your blog changed over time, and has it done for you what you                                   hoped it would do in the first place? my blog changed A LOT over 11 yrs                                     from getting my original blog hacked/and most of it deleted                                                           then (not haveing it backed up) recovering ,                                                                                  moving to another name, that one didn't go anywhere, moved to this one  

in 2017

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for joining in, Gina! I am so glad I found you here in blogland, and I look forward to getting to know you better as the days go on. How awful it must have been to get your blog hacked/deleted, etc. I know I am not as backed up as I should be, and I pray it stays intact all the time. I used to copy my posts to a flash drive, but haven't done so in a long time now. I just got tired of trying to keep up with all of that, so now I only save those that are personally significant to me about family, etc. We are a diverse and interesting group of friends here in Blogland, and I am so glad we met. I hope you are doing better, and you are still in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much!!! I love my boggie friends!!! It was terrible about my original blog and loosing over 1000 followers, I can only go back up. I post on my original blog also, just by copy and pasting. I keep my blog backed up now. Wish I knew how to save individual posts. I am doing better still very sore. thank you so much for the prayers

      Delete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8