Sunday, July 11, 2021

Lots of emotions going on and Wordless Wednesday

 

Lots of emotions going on and Wordless Wednesday

 Happy Wednesday my bloggie friends.


First of all last night I killed a 2ft cottonmouth *snake* in my house, freaked me out so bad I started crying my eyes out.       Because where there is 1 there is 2.  I am ok just freaked me out.   I need out of this rat hole so bad please keep praying.   

Somebody I go to church with is coming to mow my lawn this evening so hopefully that will cut down on the snakes.     

Today, I memorialized Gator's Facebook page do you know how hard this was to do?  I just felt it was time!     


My wordless Wednesday photo in honor of Memorial Day coming up 

 this is my Paternal Grandparents I never met my grandmother she passed almost a year before I was born and grandpa I was only 8 I just barely remember him, but do know he taught me how to play a mean game of checkers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8