Sunday, July 11, 2021

Thankful Thursday

 

Thankful Thursday

 WHAT ARE YOU THANKFUL FOR TODAY?

I am thankful for the church I have found and the family there.

Ladies get together last evening from church, great fellowship and food  glad my mother in law got to go also she had a great time.

The break from the hot weather, this last week was super nice.   Now back to the oven we go

Friends, checking on me making sure I am doing ok

ac/s for this hot weather      

dependable transportation....my car has a lot of miles

food in the fridge and cabinets


Please keep me in your prayers   I had another fall on Tuesday (this time in the bathroom, twisted my back, knee and jammed my right arm again, which was just healing from the first fall)

still haven't gotten moved, there has been road block after road block I am not even half way through packing yet.  I desperately need out of this house!   

Pray for our church they just hired a new youth minister, will be here the middle to end of July

There is a lot of things going on with my life God knows all the details, pray that it is his will not mine

health issues, financial issues.


I am here to pray, talk, laugh or cry with you if you need.


Thursday, June 24James 1:2020 because human anger does not produce the righteousness that God desires



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8