Wednesday, July 14, 2021

Mom update prayers please

 hello there my bloggie friends.   I am so thankful for each and every one of you.

I am sorry there has been a whole lot of life thrown at me over the last last couple of months


Mom is now very critical, her kidneys have started the shut down phase,  I was able to go and spend all day with her on Monday, the swelling from water retention is horrible, she is needing dialysis however due to her health she isn't a candidate as it would do more harm than good  and she is now only on soft foods, (jello, pudding, applesauce etc)   please pray for comfort for her.


Also, today would have been Gator and mine 3rd anniversary, I am just a basket of emotions right now.  I have had to say several times today...>Lord keep your hand on my shoulder and the other hand over my mouth.    

Then to top it off I made a post on MY facebook page asking my friends to pray for comfort for my mom since her kidneys are starting to fail (see above) my brother tells me to take my post on momma down as everybody doesn't need to know what is going on....again it is my page.   I happen to have friends and family who actually care,  most who have known my mom since I was a kid.   So now it is wrong for me to ask for prayer and support .....apparently so.    So to keep peace I took the post down.   Satan is coming at me in all directions and is getting to where it is no longer funny.


Satan, you have no room in my life or my families life.   I demand thru Jesus stripes that you have no power over me, and you are no longer welcome in or around me....Get the behind me in JESUS NAME

4 comments:

  1. It's your facebook page, your mom, your worries. You have the right to express yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so very sorry to hear about your mother. Praying for her now, that God will be merciful to her and that she would not be in a lot of pain. Praying for you too. As far as posting a prayer request on your page, if your brother is offended just pray for him as well. Perhaps to keep peace you could just say you have an 'unspoken prayer request for your mother". People who know you can always ask you privately in a message if they need to know the details. That way your friends still know to pray for you and your mother without sharing all the personal details for the rest of the world to see. I understand his point, but I also understand yours. maybe a good compromise will get the point across to those who will pray. (((hugs))) to you my friend. This is very hard for you, especially on this day. May God comfort and keep you and give you peace.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweet friend. She is now on liquid morphine and liquid atavan. Still in the hospital awaiting for a hospice facility. I am just now getting to be on speaking terms with my brother, so I took my post down, and yes I pray for him daily. I will just put "unspoken prayer request" and God will have the rest. big hugs to you also

      Delete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8