Sunday, July 11, 2021

A nasty fall

 

A nasty fall

 HEY GANG! AND BLOGGIE BUDDIES   last evening Wed 6221 I took a very bad fall

after going to the er, nothing is broken however I am bruised from my right shoulder to my wrist, my left hip knee .     I am very sore, which is to be expected   I stepped on some algae on a large sandstone and down  I went.   I am right hand dominant   If not better with pain by Sunday Monday at latest they want me to come back for mri and ctscan.

I have a gash from my elbow down almost to my wrist.  Jarred my neck and back  I am sore in places I didn't know even existed.   


thank you for the prayers I appreciate them  


I AM ALWAYS GOING TO BE A KLUTZ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8