Sunday, July 18, 2021

Mom is at peace now

 Hello there,    The lord called momma home at 1204am on 71721 she ran to our Father's arms to meet my dad and many relatives/friends.   The smile on her face when she left us was priceless.

After being at the hospital all day on Friday, I was leaving to come home at 1 am to make a 3 hr trip, one of my friends  and family insisted I come by and try to sleep a little after just loosing mom and then trying to drive.  I am very appreciative even now.     My Mother in law has been with me this week so that if mom passed in the night I would not be here alone any time is hard loosing a loved one its just been too soon since Gator to be alone.

I get home yesterday am 10ish to find my mil had fallen during the night and broke her hip, sitting here all alone the pain and fear I can't even imagine.  Called 911 then spent the rest of day in Joplin at the hospital   please pray for her and her kids. As, this next journey in her life at 79 is going to be tough.

If I am away for a little bit please do not worry I will update as I can.  love to all and be blessed


ALWAYS TELL YOUR LOVED ONES>>>>THAT YOU LOVE THEM as tomorrow is never promised


4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness. Bless your heart, you've been through SO much in these past few months especially. I am so sorry to hear of your mother's passing, and yet, I am happy for her, as I sense you are also. I love that you saw her smile as she met Jesus. Wow. That is priceless. But now, your poor MIL has a broken hip and all of those circumstances. I am so sorry. Praying for you as you must deal with so much right now. May God give you strength and peace and rest. I will be praying. May God bless you and keep you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweet friend. I am happy she is no longer in pain, the hurt is doing ok funeral is tomorrow that is the one I am dreading most. Thank you for the prayers very much appreciated.

      Delete
  2. ((Hugs)) So sorry to hear about your mother's passing. Sorry to hear about your MIL also. Keeping her in my prayers. The Lord called my brother home yesterday too. He was 74.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. so sorry for your loss and thank you! prayers going up for you as well

      Delete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8